Two Javakula Night

This is not a promotional thing for this coffee shop. In fact I rarely go here unless a friend asks me to meet up here. Which is RARE. Lol 

So these are one of those random Fridays, where we find ourselves not wanting to go home just yet especially after that awesome Godzilla movie. So an after-movie chitchat with my daughter was a must. A Q&A portion ensues like  "which part did you like most?"... "isn't it better than a transformers movie?"...or statements from Nina: "the editing was good"...."Bryan Cranston is super galing".... "Dinosaurs are your friend."(with matching Elmo-ish voice from moi!) 

When all the movie frenzy died down, we retreated to our own relaxing moments in silence. She with her ipad drawings or youtube videos. And I, with this challenging sketch from the coffeeshop's framed wall.

"I'll cross the bridge if i have to"
PS. The Java Chip  Javakula did not sit well with my daughter. She had a headache after and couldn't sleep properly. No more Javakulas for us. Told ya this wasn't a promotional thing. LOL Sorry "Not CBTL" coffee shop :)

Comments

Popular Posts