Decoupage Bridal Shower Tokens: Love Rocks

The bridal shower nut in me, is back. For a little while. My good HS Girlfriend is getting married this October! What fun! I went with her themeline "Love Rocks" and literally made some decoupaged ones, as gift souvenirs for her.


I asked each guest to give me a Love quote and tacked it on the underside. After a gruelling no-sleep overnight, gluing and regluing I am pretty happy with the outcome. At the party, each guest offered their love quote as an everyday reminder to the bride of what makes a marriage click or for love to flourish through the years.


Here's my quote for her. Less sappy i hope. Lol.


With all the naughty and fun games, surprise greetings from the groom, friends and family...all in all, the evening was a huge success. Mudslides galore, girlie secrets, sexy honeymoon gifts and best of all, a happy and satisfied would-be bride.

When love works, love rocks!

Comments

Joy Mendiola said…
bait na kaibigan..sana naging kaibigan kita bago pa ko ikinasal. bridal shower ko, ako ang nag organize. kalungkot.
downstairscafe said…
Awww...thanks Joy. I can't resist not making moments like these special, together w/everybody participating and who really cares for the bride. Hayaan mo sa 50th niyo ni John pag in touch pa tayo hehe.

Popular Posts