A Friday Night with Nicholas Sparks

I was going up the first level escalator of Podium, lured by the screaming and clapping. The area was filled to the brim with a varied lot. Giddy teenagers, corporate ladies, some tweens too, fanatic Lolas and yes, even some guys who were donning these signing pass stickers. Got a chance to talk to a few. (Their back stories were even more interesting than this post)

My quiet, unplanned friday has turned crazy. My curiosity got the best of me and okay okay, the sappy romantic side of me too. Nicholas Sparks has written many memorable novels, to be remembered for always. I have read his first few books from way back, all recommended, borrowed from friends and looking back, I enjoyed them immensely at that time. 

Amusingly, I have never had my own copy of any Nicholas Sparks novel. Until last night. So this gruelling night of waiting is indeed worth it.
Autographed. 

Mission Accomplished.




Comments

Popular Posts