Spaghetti Happy!

The Old Spaghetti House has won me over many years ago. Or TOSH as other people refer to. It never fails to satisfy my taste buds, when it came to pasta dishes. Two weeks ago, I revisited the place with Nina and I ordered the Kid's Spaghetti for her. With a bit of resistance, she eventually gave in to my prodding. (Note: She is NOT a spaghetti-eater)



But Lo and Behold, she enjoyed her plateful! The sight of a clean, 'bread-wiped' plate is a big feat for a picky eater's mom . How does The Old Spaghetti House do it? Not too sweet, not too salty - that it makes you keep digging for more. Of course, I never dared ask the waiter, as obviously it is a family recipe. If anybody has a recipe that comes close to it, can I have it please?

TOSH definitely has my Nina's thumbs up!

Comments

Joy Mendiola said…
love spag...love your spag, kelan ko kaya ulit matitikman?
downstairscafe said…
I can share that spaghetti recipe to you Joy! It was just passed on to me by a workmate's wife. Simple pero masarap. Pero iba din ang Old Spaghetti!! hehehe. One weekend swim? Just text me.

Popular Posts