The White Table

No this is not a new version of the "Pink table" joke, nor is it one for Obama in the White House. I have been constantly scrounging around malls and home outlets, for a perfect white round dining table for my unit. Not too big, enough for 4. Not too light-weight that it looks cheap. It has to be modern-looking. It has to be metal. Some kind of like these examples i ripped off from the internet.



And I plan to pair it off with different-colored and styles of chairs. But where do I find it??!! But here's the catch though, I don't want to spend so much on it, that's THE major catch of all. So if somebody recommends a Bo Concept or some of its high-end kind - sorry guys, this is Ms. Bargain you're talking to. If I have to go to Evangelista or Japan Surplus for it, I really will. Right now, looks like those are my only options.

Exciting! Renovating on a budget. When I do find it, you'll be the first one to know.

Comments

Popular Posts