The NinaMania strikes again

"Mom, what makes us alive? I have always wondered that......I mean, what makes me move, makes me breathe, how does that happen?....From the time when I was born, how did I suddenly stand up. I have always wanted to ask God that. He knows everything right?"

I mean really? I had an exhausting day. Over dinner, my 9 year old asks this with a bewildered look on her face. I wasn't ready for this mind harrassment. At first, i thought it was an existential question. I had no answer and simply told her let's Google it. Thankfully, Discovery Channel has a documentary series that can answer her inquiry with precision.

Here's a sneak peek....


Oh my, the questions she asks me. It challenges, rattles and wracks my brain to bits! Off to the video store this weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts