Lunch at Mom and Tina's

My Mom and I chose to have lunch at their QC branch, across ABS (Sgt. Esguerra side). It was partly hidden that we almost drove past it.

The ambience is homey, gardeny, ala Rachel Ashwell of the shabby-kind. Too sweet for my design preference, but all the same it was comfy enough that we took the one with the big couch. My mom and I sat side by side like we were two nasty Simon Cowells ready to people-watch like we always do. (Nasty details not included) That's just how funny and chit-chatty my Mom and I are, at our best. LOL.

Our orders: Pumpkin Soup (it was typical but their bread sidings are perfectly, freshly baked) Seafood pasta (Deliciously spiced)  Shepherd's Pie (Hmm...the first bites were satisfying but midway it tasted like a Lasagna at some point). Dessert was my mom's walang-kamatayang Sansrival. While I ordered their highly-recoed Chocolate caramel cupcake - which was divine!

For a quiet lunch, this is a perfect 'catch-up on the chika' place. Just noticed that their prices has increased a bit so allot around P400 per person, if you want some cake to go with your lunch..

Comments

Popular Posts